Trustworthy, dedicated and always smiling, Ladan first joined the NRG Legal team in 2012 and was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW in May 2013.
Having graduated from the University of Technology, Sydney in 2013 with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts in International Studies, if Ladan is working on your matter you can be assured that your experience with the law is not a daunting one.
Fluent in English, Farsi and French, Ladan is a personable solicitor with experience in a variety of our practice areas, including:
- the sale and purchase of residential and commercial property;
- lodgement of a variety of liquor licence applications (on premises, transfer of liquor licence and wholesalers);
- commercial and retail leasing and sub-leasing in almost all Australian states and negotiation of lease terms;
- drafting of commercial agreements (including general terms and conditions);
- drafting of wills and powers of attorney; and
- informal dispute resolution in commercial disputes between Lessors and Lessees.
Ladan always works to ensure that matters are completed in a timely matter and at standard which exceeds clients’ expectations.